Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Last Days For Fall Quilts

Before I pack up my fall quilts and put them away until next year, I wanted to share some of them with you.  I love seasonal quilts, especially fall, and these are a few of my favorites!  

We've already put some lights on the house and gotten the Christmas boxes down from the attic to get a head start on decorating. Our Christmas season keeps getting busier! My DH and I are the "luminary chairs" of our neighborhood this year, so we are responsible for getting 3,200 luminaries sorted and distributed!  I want to have the house decorated before the other volunteers come over to help.  

Special thanks to my helper who took time out of building a roller coaster with K'nex to hold up the last quilt!  He's wonderful!








Enjoy the holiday week with family and friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed...thanks for sharing!!

Kim Brackett said...

What a great mini fall quilt show! I love them all, but that strip quilt at the top really grabbed my attention. It's gorgeous!

Izzy said...

Lovely bunch of quilts! Thank you for sharing!

Allyson said...

Loved the first one! What pattern is that?