Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In Tonight!

Yes, I'm back again today!  Didn't I just do a post yesterday?  This must be some kind of a record for me!  In fact I know it is!  Anyway, I just want to let you know about the Friday Night Sew-In tonight!  Get a snack, put on your comfy jammies, get out that project you've been meaning to work on, and spend an evening at home sewing with blog friends from around the world!



It's not too late to sign up if you are interested.  I wasn't really planning on participating, but I saw Tonya's post  yesterday, and today I thought, why not?  That sounds like fun.  Just what I need after a hectic week at my house.  Join us if you can!  Sign up by clicking the button on the side of my blog or click here.  I'm looking forward to it.  I hope you'll be there!

No comments: