Monday, June 20, 2011

Time for Recess with LePetite!

Recess........even though school is out!!
What a fun pattern! I'm thinking it's my favorite Schnibbles yet!  No wonder Carrie named it Recess...... no points to match, just playing with the fabrics.  Choosing the color placement from my Origins charm packs certainly made this Schnibble fun to make.

We are pretty busy here today......more on that in a few weeks......so I'm going to make this short, but don't forget to visit Sinta and Sherri in the beginning of July to see all of the lovely quilts in the LePetite parade.  Thanks for stopping by to visit!  

12 comments:

Linda said...

I love your Recess!! It's gorgeous!

corina said...

I love Recess!

Béa said...

Beautiful pattern and fabrics choice, congrats ! XO

Carol said...

Love your Recess! Sounds like you're having some FUN! ENJOY!

Cheryl said...

Like everyone, I love Recess!

Dandelion Quilts said...

That is a neat design. Great job!

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful and I absolutely love the Origins with it.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Fantastic colors. Congratulations on a finish (top.) Great border...reminds me of sand.

AnnieO said...

Great new Schnibbles play there, Michele! I like your fabric play making zig zags appear :)

em's scrapbag said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of a walk in the woods on a summers day.

Houseelf said...

Pretty. All the little Zs reminded me of a nap under the trees. :-) Well done.

Anonymous said...

This has such a great organic feel. I love it!