Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fourth Of July Quilt Show and Tell!

This is the Tagalong Schnibbles that I completed last year before I started my blog.  I had been reading blogs for awhile and I loved those LePetite projects, so I made one on my own with Bar Harbor fabric.  We did live in Maine for awhile you know!  It took me a lot longer than a month to finish this one.  I've learned that I get more done with a deadline. 

My Flag Day Farm quilt.  Fabrics and pattern from Moda.


I love how well this backing fits the quilt.

Love this star quilting!


Stars I randomly placed all over the quilt!


One of my first quilting attempts!
It took me forever  to make.....I think I've come a long way!
It's a pattern from the book Weekend Quilt Projects.

And I can't not include Candy Bar Pinwheels,  the LePetite project from May that I made with patriotic fabric scraps. 



13 comments:

Carol said...

Love your red, white and blue quilts...you are so ready for the 4th of July...YIPPEE! Love the Flag Day Farm quilt!

Cheryl said...

Happy 4th of July, Michele! Love your patriotic parade of quilts, especially the stripped binding!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Wonderful holiday quilts to decorate your home with - thank you for sharing with us.

Needled Mom said...

How fun to decorate with all of those wonderful quilts in the patriotic theme!!! They look great.

Anonymous said...

I love your Tag-a-long Quilt! I have wanted to try that pattern for ages in the larger size...Tag Sale I think it's called. You make such pretty thing Michele!

Allyson said...

Ooh, love the Flag Day Farm quilt! All of them are great. You're ready to celebrate in style.

AnnieO said...

Very nice collection of RWB quilts! You've got such a variety to enjoy. I like the star quilting too.

Candace said...

What a beautiful quilt show! You should be proud, each and every one is lovely.

mpcallihan said...

Were you able to find great fabric in Hawaii?

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Americana. I don't have any red white and blue quilts. I think I need to make at least one.

Houseelf said...

What a wonderful display for Independance Day. I hope you hang them all together somewhere- they look stunning.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Lots of great patriotic projects.

Simone de Klerk said...

I am not a fan of patriotic fabrics, but I love the projects you made and I must say, it gives a very different picture! Flag Day Farm quilt is definitely my favorite!