Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Endless Summer



I recently put the binding on my Endless Summer quilt that I made way back in 2011!

The beginning of the summer season is the perfect time to to do post about this quilt, but I didn't plan the timing of my finish that way.







Endless Summer is a mini quilt pattern my Pam Buda from Heartspun Quilts that we did as a project for the LePetite group a few years ago.

It's one that I liked so much that I put off finishing it.

 Am I the only one that does that?

Sometimes the projects I like the best are the ones that I don't complete quickly because I can't decide how to finish them.








It may be the quilting or the binding that holds me back.

Anyway, I'm glad that I can now call quilt done!







The fabrics are from the Sweetwater line Sunkissed.  Possibly one of my favorite lines ever!

Perfect fabric for a quilt called Endless Summer.

You can read more about it on my blog post here if you'd like.

Happy beginning of summer!




5 comments:

Hildy said...

Lovely little quilt! I'm can totally relate for me is the quilting the hardest part ... but I love to do the binding because than I know the quilt is really finished:-)

Needled Mom said...

It's a beautiful little quilt and the quilting is perfect for it. That is one of my favorite fabric lines too.

Susie H said...

Beautiful quilt! I also tend to not finish my favorite quilts quickly. It's the same with a good book. The closer I get to the end, the slower I go. I think I hate to put aside my "good friends"!! ;)

Patty said...

very pretty! I loved that fabric line.

Joyful Quilter said...

LOL, I'm just the opposite...if I'm excited about a quilt I'll stay up all night to finish it.

I love Pam Buda's patterns. Your Endless Summer mini is very fresh and cute.