I guess I need to make some goals for the months of March and April and try to stick to them. I'm making the quilting goals this weekend, while my son is making the soccer goals! March and April will be busy, with my older son getting his wisdom teeth out, my DH and I planning on doing lots of painting inside the house, my younger son's soccer season starting again, and a few family birthdays, so reaching my quilting goals will depend a lot on how all of these things go! I have been assured by Kelly that the Quilt Police will not come after me if this list isn't completed, so I'm ready to give it a try.
March and April Quilting Goals - in no particular order
- Start and finish the Endless Summer quilt and also the April LePetite Project.
- Put borders on abandoned State Fair Schnibble. Is it a UFO or a WIP if you never put it away, but haven't worked on it in a while?
- Participate in the Just One Star project that Sherri posted about yesterday.
- Make an Easter tablerunner with fabrics that my quilting friend Kim gave me long ago (not too long ago!).
- Quilt a few charity quilts that I'm doing with my friend Mary Pat - I'll let you know more about that later.
- Keep up with the Layer Cake Quilt Along blocks.
- Start quilting my quilts again! I've been piecing lots, but always finding a reason to put off the quilting, so I don't have any real finishes lately.
|State Fair- needs ironing and borders|
|Charity quilts, pieced by Mary Pat and ready to be quilted by me.|
|The Easter fabrics from Kim.|
I've got to get going! Lots to do!