Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hazel Pouch Trio



Today I'm going to show you pictures of the finished bag from the Hazel Pouch Trio Pattern that I tested for Jennie of Clover and Violet.







It's a cute bag!

It's a very versatile pattern too, with three different size options.








This is the largest size of the bags in the pattern.

I plan to keep some hand sewing in it so I can pick it up and take it with me when I'm on the go.

For that reason, I went with the option of leaving out the dividers inside the bag and going with more open space.

There are big deep pockets on the inside where I can keep some smaller sewing items.








I used Prairie fabric for the accent squares and Maker fabric for the background.

I'm not a fan of white bags, but this one just had to be made, there was no resisting!

I love this fabric combo and you can be sure I'll use it again.







For more information and pictures of the bag in progress you can check out my post HERE.



In other news, in the continuing effort to keep my blog up to date and refreshed I've removed a few inactive blog buttons and I've also removed a few blogs from my blogroll.

 I've only removed blogs that haven't had posts for two or more years. I figure if you haven't written a post in two years you have probably decided to stop blogging.

If this isn't the case and you decide to continue to blog or to reactivate your blog button, please let me know because you are missed and I'll be more than happy to put you back on.


   Have a great week!



6 comments:

T Holzer said...

It looks great!

Izzy said...

Very cute bag! I really like the white fabric you picked. :-)

Hildy said...

Cute little pouch and I think you used the perfect fabric for it!

Jackie's Stitches said...

The bag is super cute! I love the polished construction. The Maker fabric was a great choice!

Houseelf said...

Lovely idea to have a blog Spring clean. I have had to have one too. The bag is a very pretty design and so versatile in a lot of fabrics. Lovely job!

Needled Mom said...

That is a really cute bag and your fabric choices are great.

I need to clean up my blog roll too