Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!



Hello!  I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, eating some candy, and squeezing in some sewing time!








Over here our pumpkin is carved, the candy is in the bowl, and next on the list is making hot dog mummies for dinner!

 Before I do that I wanted to wish you a safe and happy Halloween.








And of course I'll see you back here on Monday for the Minis and More Parade.

Since the first falls on the weekend,  Sherri and I will be having the Parade on Monday.

Can you believe it will be November already?  I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!

See you back here soon.



2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love your pumpkin, Michele. We are set here too, but I still can't believe it is Halloween already.

Hildy said...

Happy Halloween to you your pumpkin looks great! CU at the parade on monday I know it'll be another great one (they're always great:-)