Monday, June 22, 2015

Minis and More blog button



Happy Monday!


Did you happen to notice the brand new Minis and More blog button is available?








Feel free to grab it from my sidebar and add it to your blog if you'd like.

The image above might be too big, so be sure to use the one on my sidebar for the best results.

Both of my sons are interested in computer science, and my youngest was able to make the button for Sherri and I to use for Minis and More.  Thank you, Aidan!



I'm hoping everyone is looking forward to the first Minis and More parade next week on Sherri's blog and here on mine too!

If you'd like more information about it check out my post HERE.

It's not too late to join us! Summer Star Mini is a quick, fun mini quilt so you still have plenty of time.


Don't forget to email Sherri or I the picture of your mini quilt and a link to your blog too, before the first of the July, if you'd like to be included in the Minis and More parade.

Email Sherri if your first name starts with the letters A-L

Email me if your first name starts with the letters M-Z



This will be my first time putting one together and I'm really excited to see what you've done!



3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The button looks great. I am adding it to my blog today. Looking forward to the parade.

Hildy said...

I'm so happy there'll be a parade again, I've already send Sherri a picture of my mini. Should I send you one, too, or would that be a spoiler?

Sinta Renee said...

I am looking forward to the parade... the button is very sweet. Your soon did a great job on it! Does it link to both of your blogs???